This security update contains improvements for the following nonsecurity issues:
- Improve word breaking for Thai.
This security update contains fixes for the following nonsecurity issues:
- The administrative backup and restore of the Category and Group Settings don’t work.
- After you upgrade a site from SharePoint Server 2013 to SharePoint Server 2016 (such as by using the mount-spcontentdatabase cmdlet), versioning is enabled for all document libraries even if they did not have this feature previously enabled.
- After you use the SharePoint Active Directory import option (AD import) for a User Profile service application, the Assistant property’s value is incorrectly set to the Manager property’s value.
This security update contains fixes for the following nonsecurity issues for Project Server 2016:
- Reliability and functionality issues when a SharePoint Server 2013 content farm is consuming a UPA service application from a SharePoint Server 2016 farm.
- A user cannot edit summary tasks lock field in the Project Center while using Project Web App.
- You can’t edit items in quick edit mode in a document library that has more than two pages of files when the Edit function (the link to edit items) is enabled. This issue occurs after you move to a different page of items.
- Sub projects may become normal projects sporadically in Project 2016.